Student Services

Why Choose Australia For Study?

Filled with unique wildlife, amazing rock formations and immaculate beaches like nowhere else in the world. While Australia is one of the largest countries in the world (6th) the population doesn’t echo it with an extremely low population density per square kilometer.

While Australia does have some naturally occurring charm with a native species, the cultural scene is strong. From hundred year old small towns in the middle of the Great Sandy Desert to huge lively capital cities with some of the best restaurants, bars and shopping in the world. The Australian lifestyle is relaxed and easy going.


Our Education Consultants assess the qualifications and career goals of students based on which they recommend and help in selection of right course and right institute. International students can study at education providers only if they are registered with Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

Student Visas

Subclass 500 – Student Visa

This visa allows you to study a registered full-time course in Australia at a recognized educational institution. It also allows for eligible family members to accompany you to Australia.

  • This visa has combined former subclasses 501, 570, 572, 573, and 574.

With this visa you will be eligible to study the following:

  • Primary school course, secondary school course or approved secondary school exchange programme
  • English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) and non-award courses
    • Courses that lead to a certificate I, II, III or IV, or results in no formal Australian award
    • non-award foundation studies course
  • Higher education or University level
    • Bachelors/Associate degree
    • Masters of coursework
    • Graduation certificate/diploma
    • Higher Education diploma/adv diploma
  • Postgraduate research degree resulting in a Master’s degree by research or a Doctoral degree in Australia

Subclass 590 – Student Guardian visa
Subclass 407 – Training visa
Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate Visa